Commercial property lawyers with in-house experience.
Our commercial property lawyers have worked within the legal departments of some of the largest UK businesses. Using our technical and commercial knowledge gained from working inhouse and working closely with our construction and property dispute teams, we can deliver practical and commercial guidance through all of your property transactions.
We work on fixed fees, not hourly rates, giving you financial certainty and clarity throughout the transaction.
By choosing Haddleton Legal, you can be confident that your matter will be handled by a very experienced lawyer. We will work closely with your team getting to know your business needs and providing support and advice as appropriate.
We provide advice in these areas:
- Property acquisitions and disposals- buying and selling commercial properties, including development sites, investment sites, portfolio acquisitions and disposals and distressed sales and purchases
- Leases – advising on new leases or renewals (whether acting for you as landlord or as tenant)
- Licences – advising on short term licence arrangements
- Asset and estate management – adding value and helping you manage your estate and assets
- Property audits – we can review your property portfolio, summarise your assets and liabilities and help you maximise your portfolio.
Haddleton Legal can also support your business by delivering training, either online (www.haddletonacademy.com) or personally – if you have any specific training requirements or area of concern, please speak to us as we are happy to provide tailor made training upon request. We already cover a mixture of legal, commercial and technical topics and are constantly developing these.
If you already have your own legal or property teams, our lawyers can provide targeted support for individual projects, for example in areas where your in-house team does not have hands-on experience, or where time and resources are scarce. Our team can support you remotely or within the office, and always at a fixed fee.
Make a free, no obligation enquiry about our Property services by calling 0333 023 1700 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how we can help you.